This Friday at 6pm, there is a Family service followed by a light supper – including pizza!
YOGA-SHABBAT SERVICE THIS SATURDAY MORNING
Bet David is delighted to be reintroducing our once a month Yoga-Shabbat Service this Shabbat morning at 10:00. Please bring with yoga mats if you have your own, water bottles, a towel and ‘comfy’ clothes.
This month, the yoga will be taken by Kundalini Yoga teacher SiriAjeet who has studied Kundalini Yoga in India where she lived for three and a half years. SiriAjeet is currently studying dance (contemporary, afro-fusion and ballet) and works for ‘Yoga4Alex’ teaching yoga to Grade 12 students at various schools. Please come along this Shabbat and be inspired.
The full schedule is as follows:
FRIDAY, 27 January:
• 18H00- Family Kabbalat Shabbat Service
• Birthday Blessings for those who celebrate their birthdays in January (Chocolates sponsored by the Koonin family)
• 19H00 – Service is followed by a light supper including PIZZA, co-sponsored by Kimberley Craul and an anonymous donor for their January birthdays
SATURDAY, 28 January:
• 08H45 – Torah Breakfast with Rabbi Schell
• 08H30 – Cheder
• 10H00 – Regular Shabbat Morning service
• 10H00 – Yoga Service led by Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Siri Ajeet
• 10H00 – Youth Activities
• 12H00 – B’rachah follows the service, sponsored by the Lewis Family in honour of Beatrice and Jarrod’s January birthdays
• +-12H45 – Jewish Philosophy discussion group with Brett Steingo
We look forward to seeing you this Shabbat.