New Ad Kan: In keeping with changes and all things new, we decided our newsletter needed a facelift. As you can see the new Ad Kan still has all the information you need and want but in a different format. We hope you find it easier to read and more informative. Please be aware that as we are in the growing stages of making this a great newsletter there may be a few errors, please bare with us over the next few weeks. If you have any information you wish to have shared in the weekly Ad Kan, please email Kendyll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purim: The Erev Purim service will take place on Saturday 11 March at 18:00 at Bet David, the cheder children will present their Purim Shpiel during this service. The joint Joburg shuls (Bet David & Beit Emanuel) Purim event will take place at Bet David on Sunday 12 March at 10:00. IF ANYONE IS AVAILABLE TO HELP WITH TICKET AND FOOD SALES ON THE DAY, PLEASE SPEAK TO KENDYLL.
AGM: The 45th Annual General Meeting of Bet David and the 43rd AGM of Bet David Kehillah will take place at Bet David on Wednesday 29 March 2017. We will be laying the foundation stones for the new shul on this day too. Details to follow.
– To Samara Churba-Doyle on the occasion of her Bat Mitzvah.
– To Carolina and Padraic on the occasion of their daughter’s Bat Mitzvah.
– To Greg and Ruth Jordan on their wedding anniversary this past week.
– To Gail and Roger Scheuble on their wedding anniversary this past week.
– Martin and Lesley Rosenberg on the engagement of their son Adrian Rosenberg to Nikki Friedman.