High Holy Day Creche
In order to make everyone feel welcome and accommodated over the High Holy Days we have organised for Patience (Justice’s wife) to run a crèche during the services for all kids younger than 3 years old. Patience is currently a teacher’s assistant as Jolly Dee’s Playshop and is very good with the babies. We ask that you please bring enough snacks, formula as well as a camp cot or carrier for your children to be accommodated and comfortable. You are more than welcome to pop in and out or leave the kids with Patience.
- To Exclusive Dry Cleaners for cleaning the shul tapestry at no charge.
- To Bet David for sponsoring the l‘chaim on Friday evening in honour of Desmond Sweke, in appreciation of his long service as Chairman of our shul.
- To Michael and Michelle Ross for sponsoring the brocha this Saturday in honour of the marriage of Warren and Nicole.
- To Keith Falcke for the recent yahrzeit donation in memory of his late father Billy Falcke.
- To Carol Alexander for the recent yahrzeit donation in memory of her late mother, Anne Baker.
- To Nicole Rossouw and Warren Ross on their upcoming wedding on Sunday 10 September.
- To the parents of Nicole and Warren, Pierre & Marguerite Rossouw and Michael & Michelle Ross.
- To new members; Kelsey Smith and Dr Dylan Wills (ITJ) and Tanya Cohen and family.
- We are looking for a Financial Operations Manager registered CA(SA) must have completed their articles and have 10 years operational experience outside accounting firm, for a Clothing Manufacturer who is based on the East Rand.
The candidate must be an assertive/aggressive, no-nonsense type of person, who is meticulous and astute. He/she must have an exceptional work history and preferably a fashion back ground (but not essential). They will be running the show from time to time and will have the opportunity to grow into a directorship. The proposed salary is from R70-000 to R80-000 per month.
Email Mark Cranko at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 452 9573 (Please include CV, PHOTO and a PAYSLIP.)
- Member of the congregation urgently seeking position of employment.
Male, pensioner with extensive background in advertising, copywriting, proofreading, editing and retails sales.
Happy to assist in any capacity.
Contact Mike on 072 066 5909
- Person on the West Rand is seeking a lift from Strubens Valley to Bet David on Friday nights and/or Saturday mornings.
Will share costs.
Please contact Mike Brookstone on 072 066 5909
- For all your dry cleaning needs, head to Exclusive Dry Cleaners.
Shop 10, Baker Square, Baker St, Rosebank, 2196
Tel 0114427172 email: email@example.com
“The Authority in Dry Cleaning, Tailoring, Laundry and Service”
We specialize in delicate fabrics, wedding dresses, silks, evening wear and leather.