Dear Bet David Family,
With this email we’d like to send you materials and links you can share with your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews or friends.
We hope you have some fun in discovering Jewish resources all over the internet. If you found something worth sharing with others, please send it to Diane (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will add it to your next cheder and kids newsletter.
- RSY-Netzer (Netzer UK) has created an amazing fun pack for teenagers to pass the time at home. Download it here: http://rsy-netzer.org.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/RSY-Netzer-Fun-Pack-1-1.pdf
- They (RSY Netzer) also set up daily activities for children. Visit their Website at https://rsy-netzer.org.uk/remote-synagogue-youth/ to learn more what is happening when and how you can join.
- Do you want to discover the Torah with teenagers? Reform Judaism in the US has created a great online portal for the weekly Torah study: https://reformjudaism.org/learning/torah-study/torah-teens. There is also one for Tots: https://reformjudaism.org/learning/torah-study/torah-tots (Both need parents to study with their children).
- Jewish Interactive has tons of interactive worksheets for you to discover (for different age groups). Check it out here: https://www.jewishinteractive.org/
- Torah Tots is an orthodox Jewish website for children, but has wonderful materials for children to learn about festivals, Shabbat and Jewish topics: http://www.torahtots.com/home.htm
- And something else for teenagers. NFTY Israel (Netzer USA) invites teenagers to join them for a virtual trip to Israel (beginning on 1 April – US time): https://nftyisrael.org/
Enjoy your journey through the internet
Rabbi Adrian and Diane